Saw you in reminding pictures DVD

lola b

Saw you in reminding pictures DVD

Postby lola b » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:29 pm

I received the DVD two weeks ago and as usual it came as a shock. I should be used to it by now: each time I've bought and listened to a new Eyeless album, the emotion overwhelmed me. The melodies seemed so obvious to me, as if I had the tunes in me, I could almost sing along and often my eyes would start filling up with tears of happiness.
It happened again, it keeps happening whenever I listen to them, ever since 1983....
Now about this DVD; it's great to see them in Le Havre, very moving, it's a shame though that the sound is not great BUT...... I'm so grateful because I had never heard some of the songs and I didn't have a clue there were still some stuff not released previously, so I'm over the top about such jewels as "Snow theme", " No space to stop", "Across the pulse of the rain", "Deep naked sorrow", "Old hours, Slow daybreak", and "Wind in dead trees" . That's a wonderful and very precious present!!!!

lola b

Postby lola b » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:27 pm

Does anyone know why these tracks have never been recorded on a CD ( the sound would be so much better, I'm so frustrated!)

PlatrikGlazel

the new DVD

Postby PlatrikGlazel » Tue May 09, 2006 1:51 pm

HI LOLA - I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing this DVD,plus their new album... and i'm very pleased they are still going strong!! ( as a personal flavorite band of mine since 1982) Have you heard their new album yet? i want to travel over to europe just to see them live - i miss the clubscene
we used to have in 81-85, however there's always a few imaginative cats around putting something worthwhile together,keep waving Platrik

eyeless
Site Admin

Mythic Language

Postby eyeless » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:08 pm

lola b wrote:Does anyone know why these tracks have never been recorded on a CD ( the sound would be so much better, I'm so frustrated!)

They may actually be released (or some of them) in the not too distant future!

/Jerry

Return to “General comments on Eyeless In Gaza and Martyn Bates”